Tuesday, August 5, 2014

OMD2: Days 16-20

On Day 16 the prompt was glitter placement. I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Real Teal and as my accent a Mickey glitter and some hexagonal glitters.

Day 17 was pretty much a fail but I went with it. It's supposed to be a galaxy. I tried to use different colors (recycled colors from day 16) but it didn't turn out right. So it's abstract galaxy. Yeah, I'm reaching.
Day 18 was pretty easy, a simple dotticure. I can't remember which yellow I used but I wanna say it was Sinful Colors Solar Flux and dotted with with Color Club New Bohemian.
Day 20 chevrons - I tried to recreate the Chevron icon from the gas station. It bought back memories of my childhood, riding to the Chevron gas station with my dad to fill up the car and sneak some french fries.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi