Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Tea Party (1)

Hey everyone! This month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme is Tea Party. I had one idea that I had no doubt that I wanted to do but I still needed three other ideas.  I got to thinking and decided to my first design based on the print of a tea cup and tea cookies.

For this design, I used OPI Thanks A Windmillion which I received from Bridget at A painted Nail for my birthday, China Glaze Fairy Dust from Casey at Casey Lane Loves Polish, a random white, Sally Hansen Color Foil Liquid Gold and some random elf polishes for the cookies.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi