Thursday, October 18, 2012

Triple Layering Part 2

After this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post, I still wanted to experiment with triple layering. This was the combo I originally had in mind, but since Cordia was using random polishes for hers, I decided to nix this combo for that post. For this triple layer experiment, I used China Glaze Spontaneous, Sinful Colors Purple Diamond and Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money as my accent.

Then the following day, I added Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana over all nails.
Be sure to have a look at my Twinsies Triple Layer Experiments:
Amanda, Anna, Anne, Ashley, Brandi, Chelsea, Cordia, Elizabeth, Jenn, Jenna, Katherine, Maribeth, Marisa, Meredith, Nory, Rachel, Sarah and Tara.  

5 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi