Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jelly Sandwich: Spoiled Trust Fund Baby

I've been searching for Spoiled Trust Fund Baby for the longest. Finally I came across it in a CVS that I don't normally visit. I knew I wanted to do a jelly sandwich so my first combo was Sinful Colors Outrages with 1 coat of Trust Fund Baby topped with two coats of WnW Sugar Sugar. I wasn't thrilled with this combo but left it on anyways.
When I came home from work, I took off the polish. There was a little glitter left behind but since I wanted another jelly sandwich I didn't mind. So I added 2 coats of WnW Hush Hush plus a coat of Trust Fund Baby followed by another coat of Hush Hush. I liked this combo much better!

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi