Friday, April 27, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Last week I Linzi from When it Rains it Pours awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much Linzi! Sorry it took me so long to post it. It made me very happy.

So the rules are:
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2) Let them know you have nominated them.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thanks the bloggers who have nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award Picture to your blog post.


Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I am cracking up right now at Ross getting a spray tan on Friends.
2. I seriously miss eating Chick-fil-A. I wish they had more of them up here.
3. I cannot wait to go to Florida next month for my sister's graduation (and hopefully Disney).
4. I haven't had a Publix sub in over a year.
5. I talk too much about food, Disney and polish.
6. When I was a teenager, I talked too much about NSYNC.
7. I have more than one blog but this is the only one I use frequently.


I nominate:
1. Cordia from Srsly Swatched.
2. CR from Color me Silly
3. Brandi from True Confessions of a Makeup Artist
4. Anna from Going to the Showing

** I can't think of any other bloggers who are new to blogging. so for now I'm tagging these 3 people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi