Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Nails






Here are my st. Patty's day nails. I apologize for not being a good blogger & commenter this week. I've been adjusting to my new schedule and haven't had as much computer (blog) time as I would like. I hope to be back on track real soon. Please don't think I forgot about any of you.

On my nails I am wearing 2 coats of Milani Hi-Tech, 1 coat of SC Irish Green and then 1 coat of Hi-Tech over. I really like how it turned out. Even my clover accents. I submitted this to Nouveau Cheap for the St. Patty's day round up. (AHHH!!! My pic was chosen!!!! I'm so excited! Check out all the pics here.)

My ring finger on my picture hand broke today when I was trying to get my box of summer shoes down. I'm so sad. I'm debating on cutting down all my nails. I got an exciting post for my 52 week challenge tomorrow. If you follow me on twitter, you probably have a clue of what I am going to do. Until then...talk to you later.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi