Thursday, March 8, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge - Day 1

I decided to participate in yet another nail challenge. This one was created by Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog. This challenge is all about being a girly-girl and since I'm a total girly-girl, why not? Lindsey designed this challenge to last one month with two challenges per week. Lindsey will be posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays but we can post on whatever day works for us. I think I might be posting on Thursdays and Fridays, but Thursdays for sure. The first theme of this challenge is Think PINK! "Wear your favorite pink polish and nail art" (oops, I forgot the nail art)

Now if I would have followed the "rules" for this week's Pink Wednesday, I could have combined the two but I was excited to use Zeus with the pink shimmer soooo...anyways, here's my nails for day 1 of the Girly-Girl Challenge.


I used Revlon Posh Pink, Spoiled Jewelry Heist and WnW It's all in the Cut.






edited to add my nail art

Here are the other ladies participating in the Girly-Girl Challenge
Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog


Ashley of Follow The Yellow Polish Road


Stephanie of A Little Polish


Kelly of PolishEnthusiast
 -change to DevilishPolish

Jodi of Captivating Claws


Danielle of Lacquer Lover


Elly of Polishable


Olivia of Unprofessional Nails


Kate of This Charming Kate


Bethany of  A Plethora of Nails


Lizzy of The Do It Yourself Lady


Eugenia of Talon-ted


Johanna of Neues vom Kellerkind


Amanda of Nox Nails


Ashley of Smashley Sparkles


Sarah of See Sarah Swatch


Emily of The Lacquerologist


Jess of LuvMyLacquer


Tressa of O' Natur Nail


Amanda of Berry Polished

Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

11 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi