Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Trend 2012



After viewing Glam Morena's Tangy Tangerine tutorial, I wanted to be sure I had some tangerine beauty products in my collection. I'm still scoping out WnW Mega last lip color in Purty Persimmon and 24 Carrot Gold as well as the perfect tangerine nail polish but until then I have to make do with what I have already. So I pulled out my orangey lip colors and swatched them to share. I may have a FOTD to share later.

Sunlight from window

overhead light





Check out the other colors on trend for Spring 2012 Do you want or need to add any of these colors to your closest or stash?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty colors! I might just have to add this type of color to my stash!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi