Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pink Wednesday - February 22

Left over Mardi Gras at the Cabana



 Hey bonitas! Today's Pink Wednesday is featuring Sinful Colors Cabana with my accent nail from my Mardi Gras Mani. I liked my accent nail too much to take it off after one day, so it got recycled. Cabana is a dark pinky-red. It went on so smooth and was opaque after only 1 coat but I used 2 coats. I then topped Cabana with my new Essie Luxeffects Pure Pearlfection  (which I basically bought from CVS for about $2.75 because of my $5.00 CVS rewards - score!).

What's on your nails for Pink Wednesday?

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi