Thursday, February 23, 2012

Claire's Precious Metals

Last Saturday when I went to Claire's to pick up Candy Shop, I also got a boxed set of nail polish. It was hard for me to decide and Loro helped me narrow it down. I ended up getting Precious Metals. I was so excited to use them but since I had a corset mani on my left hand (and there was no way my corset mani would look decent on my right hand), I decided to do a quick swatch on my right hand over 3 coats of NYC Little Italy.

Sadly, these polishes are unnamed. I only used 1 coat of each glitter polish on each nail. All of the glitters are one size in a clear base. Starting with my pinky, is the lavender and dark purple glitter. Then we have a blue and magenta glitters. Next is the glitters that I used on my accent nail for my Mardi Gras NOTD, these are magenta, green and teal. The glitter polish that drew my attention to this box is black and silver holo glitters and finishing up on my thumb is holo glitters!!


The only thing I don't like about these polish is that the odor is SO strong, like white out and old school permanent markers strong. So besides  the odor, I like these glitters. One coat applies nicely and I didn't have to place the glitters. I think I will get a lot of use out of these glitters, so there will be more posts to come. Until then check out this post I found by Laura at Nails on Nails on Nails. She has these glitters over black with 2 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi