Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Wednesday - Digital Pink Diamond

 Ah, I love PINK Wednesdays. Today I am wearing Essie Pink Diamonds with Milani 3D Digital over it. I don't have a lot of holographic polish in my collection but it's good to start somewhere. Digital does not have that intense holo effect like the ever famous China Glaze OMG collection and HITS No Olimpio Collection but it's still pretty.

 Swatch Details
Brand: Milani
Line: 3D Holographic
Color Name/Number: Digital/513
Number of Coats: 2 coats over 2 coats of Essie Pink Diamond
 Top Coat: OTD Northern Lights "Silver"

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi