Friday, January 27, 2012

Franken: Black Knight Dupe

I became intrigued by this concoction after seeing Polish Amor, Nails Made Simple and a few other bloggers post about this franken and how easy it was to make. I went through the process twice though. The first time it was successful but then I messed it up. Shame on me. I made it again and I like the second version better. Here's all the pics of both versions of "black knight".





A video about the failed knight...
And the swatch of the second version...





4 comments:

  1. i like  how you said at the end " and im NOT going to mess with it ! " hahha i love the final product  yours has more glitter ,makes me want to change mine .. thanks for sharing the link <3 you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received The Black Knight as a Chanukah gift and I can tell you firsthand that this is a really great dupe. You should try using the same sparkle colors in white...it may be perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,
    That's a great idea. I think I will do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria,
    Lol, yeah I learned my lesson. Thanks for checking out my post.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi