Monday, January 23, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 3 - Color Block Mani

I had an idea of what color blocking was. I've wanted to try wearing color blocking in my wardrobe but I never got around to it because I didn't think I could pull it off. Now to incorporate it into a mani, that was going to be somewhat difficult. I was inspired by this picture I found when I searched Google for a color block mani. This is my take on it. I'm not that happy with it but it is worthy of posting.




And with that, I am all caught up with the 1st three weeks of this challenge. I'll post my Plaid Mani later this week.

Check out some of the other participants of this challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi