Sunday, January 22, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 1 - Make it Sparkle

no flash, under desk lamp
 Jenna from I'm still thinking... said to "pull out your best looking glitter, flakie or holo and bring in the New Year with a bang!" Since I'm jumping into this challenge late, I wanted to get started right away. I decided to layer some flakies over my current NOTD, Zoya Yara. Yara is an awesome olive green packed with golden shimmer. The flakie I used was Finger Paints Asylum (3 coats). To top it all off, I used one coat of Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Silver.
no flash, under desk lamp

no flash, under desk lamp

flash

no flash, under desk lamp

Check out some of the other participants of this challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi