Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ulta Minis: Glitterati and Paint the Town (Lav-ish Review/Swatch)

 I received these polishes from the lovely Dollie as a gift. (thanks girl, I love them!!)These are the first ULTA polishes I own. Glitterati has some great dupes for those hard to find polish. I'm happy to have them as back-up. Individual swatch posts (comparisons) and reviews will be coming up in the month of January.

The first polish swatch from ULTA minis is from Paint the Town and that is Lav-ish.
No Flash - 3 coats, no top coat


Flash - 3 coats, no top coat


Sunlight from window - 3 coats, no topcoat
Lav-ish is a muave-taupey lavendar with gold shimmer. The formula isn't too thick or too thin and easy to apply.

2 comments:

  1. @makeup reviews - it's a pretty purple and I don't think I have anything similar

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi