Sunday, December 18, 2011

NYX Girls: Dorothy

Oh my, back in October I was desperate to own WnW Behind Closed Doors but to my dismay, I was not able to find the On the Prowl collection in stores near me. (BOO and still to this day I'm a little upset about it) Luckily, Nicole from Nightly Nails had informed me of another (affordable) alternative because this girl cannot afford the Deborah Lippmann alternative. Lo and behold, Dorothy from NYX Girls.
possibly 2 coats, no top coat and no base coat

Since these photos are from October, I don't remember the wear or how many coats I used (possibly 2) but it did somewhat satisfy my need to find WnW Behind Closed Doors.
This random picture was intended for Liquid Jelly's FFAN but I forgot to email it by the deadline (more than once) and since she's not planning to do that series til next year, I posted it here.

Oh and an upcoming post will have another alternative to this polish =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi