Monday, December 26, 2011

Last Holiday Nails of 2011

This is by far my favorite holiday mani I have done so far. I was inspired by cutepolish on YouTube, Nightly Nails and Ihaveacupcake on YouTube. AND guess what?! My Christmas Tree was not done with tape! I kept talking Loro's ear off about this mani because I LOVED how it turned out.
 
As usual, left hand is just blah but I like the santa hat.
(Santa hat inspired by cutepolish)




Rudolph & Frosty inspired by cutepolish
Santa inspired by Ihaveacupcake
"Peppermint Bark" inspired by Nightly Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi