Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Nails - Set 1

 
I've been anxiously awaiting this time of year to being my holiday manis! Of course, in my head my nail designs always look so much better. Whatever! That's not going to stop me from painting my nails. Here's the first few I did.
This was Color Club Noveau Vintage with 1 layer of China Glaze Twinkle Lights.

My snowflake mani was my first "nail art" of the season. I liked how it turned out but I hope next time it turns out better. Although it is hard to tell, I used 3 frankens for this. A light baby blue, a light gray and a dark gray. For the snowflakes, I used Wet n Wild French White Creme as well as a thin layer of CG Snowglobe and then used Color Club Clear topcoat.






This is my favorite so far. I did a french tip with CG Ring in the Red over Sinful Colors Basecoat and on my accent nail I used Party Hearty. Used Color Club Clear topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi