Sunday, December 18, 2011

EOTD - 12/15/11

The Wet n Wild Night Elf palette from last year's holiday collection is my "go-to" holiday palette. I used The Night Elf palette and WnW Creme Brulee when I recorded my Holly Jolly Holiday tag. 

(I think I mentioned it before but) I typically do not wear any foundation, powder or whatnot on my face. I have 1000s of excuses but the main reason is I just don't like messing with it. The above picture is all me and completely unedited. However, the picture below has been edited to clear out blemishes.
And these two were edited just for fun. I like the first one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi