Friday, December 30, 2011

Big Lots Browsing

Earlier this week I was at Big Lots looking for a storage drawer for my polish and makeup. I didn't find what I was looking for so of course I checked out the polish section. Immediately I was shocked to see Revlon Carbonite which I purchased for $1.50. Then I saw something even more shocking...

Uh, hello Big Lots - this is $.99 or less at Walgreen's and CVS. All of their Wet n Wild products were overpriced but this was ridiculous. Then I came across a polish I searched for since last year...
Of course, I would come across Perplex after I purchased it under it's new name Naughty. Not to mention the price was nice since it came with a clear polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi