Wednesday, November 2, 2011

China Glaze 2011 Holiday Collection: Let it Snow

I was in AWE when I saw several nail blogs update with information on China Glaze's 2011 Holiday Collection. Considering the fact, that I didn't have any luck last year and my previous luck trying to find limited edition polish, I was ready to give up before I even started my hunt. But I came across a site  that had all the polish in stock. Then my "mother-in-law" offered to give me the money to buy the polish. I was head over heels with excitement. I ended up getting 10 out of 12. I won't bother with swatch pictures now, because just about everyone has seen those pictures. But when I do wear the polish in a mani, I'll post those pics then.

I got 3 of the gift sets and bought Holly-Day and Twinkle Lights separately.




The free gifts that came with the gift sets I got.

This haul was received as a gift from my "mother-in-law".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi