Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Sprinkled Strawberry Yogurt


Pink Wednesday! Sprinkled Strawberry Yogurt (Layered Franken)

It feels like it's been forever since I last blogged. Today's Pink Wednesday consists of 2 frankens I created. One is a semi baby pink w/purple glitters then a "glitter bomb". I layered the two because I wanted to make good use of the "glitter bomb". It took many coats of the baby pink color to get the opacity I wanted without streak lines. Once I was satisfied with the opacity, I layered the "glitter bomb" then went back over with the baby pink then again with the "glitter bomb". Finally when I was completely satisfied I topped with a clear top coat.




(with flash)

(without flash)

Have you created any frankens? Do you have a better name than "glitter bomb"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi