Sunday, October 16, 2011

NOTD: Teal Nail Project



So today is October 16 and that means it is National Feral Cat Day. (to be honest, i didn't know anything about this until last night on twitter or tumblr.) Find out more about Teal Nail project and National Feral Cat Day

So there was no question of what color i should paint my nails today. The only problem was deciding what shade of teal I wanted to use. That turned into me wanting to do a whole post dedicated to the teals I own, so here it is. My teal mani and all the teal polishes I currently own.
I decided on WnW Teal of Fortune and SC Nail Junkie. On the accent nail I attempted to do a gradient with a cosmetic sponge. It appears more teal in person.


On the other hand, I decided to just use the rest of the teals and do an "ombre" affect. Starting from the pinky is CG Shower Together, SC Love Nails, Cherimoya Sanctuary over SC Mint Apple and CG For Audrey.






This random nail was SC Mint Apple before I used the Cherimoya crackle. I felt like this shade fits better in the green family. It was before clean up and please excuse the dry hands.


When I get the rest of my polish collection sent from my dad's I'll update if I have any other teals.

Do you own a lot of teal polish? Would you be interested in seeing more posts like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi