Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Small Coupon Haul

The honey and I went to Wal-Mart (with his brother and mom) today to pick up a few needed items. I clipped some coupons to see if I could find any deals that were worth purchasing.
All items in picture were purchased with coupons :) The Clairol hair dye was $6.92 each but I had a coupon of $5.00 off of 2. The Bic razors were $4.47 and I had a $2.00 off coupon. Aussie 3 minute miracle was $2.84 and I had a $1 off coupon. The Skintimate shaving cream was $2.24 and I had a .55 off coupon. (I also used 2 coupons on food purchase) In total with all coupons, I saved $10.30. :)

Then I went over to Walgreens and the Revlon Grow Luscious mascara (with bonus Revlon Eyeshadow) was already marked down from $7.99 to $4.79 plus I had a $2 off coupon so in total I paid $3.06 (including tax) for the mascara and eyeshadow. The total savings was $5.20

Yay for coupon shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi