Thursday, August 25, 2011

new hair "tint"

I haven't dyed my hair since last October. I went a dark color, so I wouldn't have to worry about the upkeep due to personal reasons. Overtime, the color faded and I had lighter ends. I've been itching to dye my hair again and didn't want to do a lighter color since summer is almost over. I opted to for a nice "fall" color. I used Clairol natural instincts creme 23R (Rasberry Creme/ Medium Auburn) I knew I wouldn't get the color on the box (except for my ends, possibly) so I wasn't too shocked when I only had a tint of color.
This is the results (in my normal-hanging-around-the-house hair do). Still mostly jet black (except for when I'm in the sun). When I straighten my hair and remember a camera, I'll snap a pic then.

Overall, I guess this post was kind of pointless, but I wanted to update my blog (as I procrastinate on my schoolwork)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi