Saturday, April 2, 2011

day 6 - switched up

Day 6 is supposed to be a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day. When I first saw the prompt is thought "hmm, a person I'd love to trade places with for a day..." and I drew a blank. When I was growing up, I always thought about which celebrity I'd like to trade places with for a day. And I'm not gonna lie, most of the time it was whoever Justin Timberlake was dating or his co-star in a video...haha. However, now that I have a wonderful boyfriend I don't think about it as much so I don't have a specific person in mind. But if I were to trade places with someone, it would be someone who has everything I could ever ask for. What is "everything" you might ask? Well that would be a wonderful husband (keyword being husband since my boyfriend and I aren't married yet), beautiful healthy children, a cozy home that has my dream closet filled with clothes, shoes and purses, a successful career and lots of extra money in the bank to fall back on. In a way, I guess you could say that I want to trade places with the future me; who is settled and ultimately happy with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi