Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 day challenge - day 7

Yes, two posts in one day again. But for what its worth, yesterday's post was already wrote out. I just didn't get around to posting it because of internet connection issues and grocery shopping.

Day 7 - a picture of your most treasured item

Oh man, do I really have to choose just one item? I have a problem with growing attached to everything I own and developing sentimental value for just about everything. My most treasured item would be two (told you I couldn't choose) special pieces of jewelry my boyfriend bought for me: a necklace from Christmas 2007 and a ring from Valentine's 2008. (insert picture later) The next item isn't exactly treasured but is a favorite: my first apple product, an ipod touch which my dad bought for me for Christmas last year. (insert picture later)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi