Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 20-22

Day 20 – a picture of somewhere you’d love to travel (April 15) I would love to travel to Paris to see all the sights and of course Disneyland Paris.

Day 21 – a picture of something you wish you could forget (April 16) I wish I could forget all the pain, mistakes and memories associated with my first relationship and since it's something I wish I could forget, no pictures. Besides, I tossed them all.

Day 22 - something you wish you were better at. (April 17) I wish I could hide my (sad) emotions better. I wish I was better at math. OH! and I wish I was better at speaking Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi