Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 17 & 18

Day 17 – a picture of something that has made a big impact on your life recently- I guess a plane would be something that has made the biggest impact on my life recently because it took me to Puerto Rico, so I can live with my boyfriend again. (photo credit: Microsoft Word Clip Art)

Day 18 – a picture of your biggest insecurity – I am almost ashamed to admit this but my biggest insecurity is my teeth. Since my teeth are my insecurity I will not be sharing a picture. I do hope to get them straightened out one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi