Friday, May 28, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 7

I made it to day 7! I never thought I would last this long!! I definitely see a difference in my stamina. I don't get out as breath as fast. I still have trouble doing the push ups. I hate the jumping jacks, I don't know why I just do. I'd rather do jump rope than jumping jacks. My favorite thing is the Chest Y's and the Rowing thingie. (my mind is drawing a blank right now)

Today I bought some weight control oatmeal that I am looking forward to for breakfast in the morning.

what i ate today:
breakfast: fiber one bar - oats and caramel
lunch: hot dog (no bun) and a banana
dinner: Ramen noodles

All in total less than 700 calories, thats kinda good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi