Wednesday, May 26, 2010

30 day shred - Day 4

This morning after I dropped my boyfriend's niece off at school, I stopped by Kmart to weigh myself. I was at 158. Last time, I weighed myself I was at 161. So I am definitely making progress.

This afternoon, I went for a short walk to clear my mind. It wasn't a long walk, just a short walk to be active while I'm thinking.

This evening, I purchased a waist trimmer belt to wear when I work out. $5.00 at Wal-Mart. I think it's a good investment because my tummy is what I want to focus on. I also purchased a tape measure. My stomach (at my belly button) is currently 36 inches.

What I ate today:
Breakfast: Bowl of Apple Jacks
Dinner: 1 baked chicken drumstick, rice and beans and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi