Tuesday, May 25, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 3

I continued 30 day shred on Monday 5/24. I only took one day off.

Before I did my workout, I went outside and attempted to do some kicks like I once did in high school. Didn't turn out exactly as I would have liked but I don't have the same body as I did in high school. I was able to do 5 counts of straights and I did one set of levels.

Then I went inside and did Day 3 of my workout. I'm still on level 1 but today I did the advanced level one.

What I ate:
Breakfast: 1 sausage, 1 hard boiled egg and 4 crackers
Dinner: a salad and 1 slice of pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi