Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1st NYX haul

I ordered for the first time from NYX during the 50% off sale. I figured what better chance to try it. I wasn't able to get as much but i am really pleased with my purchase and i would definitely by NYX again. Below are my swatches of what i ordered.





(with flash)



(no flash)



I'm really impressed with the lipsticks. They are so creamy. I think my fav is Peach Love. For this trio, i was worried about the color payoff from what i've heard, but i think the payoff was pretty good. I will most certainly be trying other NYX products

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi