Friday, January 23, 2009

So i got laid off today :(

Cant say im surprised. I've had like 15 hours since the week before christmas. And surpringly thats how my new "obsession/hobby" with makeup began. I stayed up late watching YT and came across Fafinettex3 and got hooked. I wanted to try some new looks and get a little collection of my own (starting w/drugstore). Sadly the beginning of my makeup collection was over before it ever began. But as my boyfriend pointed out, if i get a fat unemployment check after i put away some for rent and whatnot i can go get the real stuff. (YAY) So we'll see what happens with that. As far as continuing my "obsession/hobby" I'll have plenty more time working on my looks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi