Monday, January 19, 2009

My Makeup Collection

Before i discovered the other side of makeup my collection included mostly eyeliners.




I dont have MAC just yet but i got to start out small. I picked up this giftset from Walgreens yesterday for $9.88.






Then today i went to Wally World to look for a base for my eyeshadow. I picked up the Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer in White. (I was orignally looking for Loreal De-Crease Eyeshadow Base but could not find it and i had to go find my boyfriend before he got antsy.) Then I came across a Maybelline Eye Kit for $9.98. It had Expert Wear Duo Shadow (Grey Matters), Ultra Liner Waterproof Eyeliner, Colossal Volum Express Mascara and Expert Eyes Make Up Remover. I figured that was a good deal for all that so i grabbed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi