Sunday, January 18, 2009

My 1st entry...

Alright so this is the beginning. I recently discovered some make-up gurus youtube. I started to a youtube account only for make-up how tos. A new window has opened up for me and because of them I've been inspired to try new looks. I decided to start this blog to post my pictures of looks I will try. (There is no way im gonna post a video...im too shy for that)

Now its not like im a total newbie to makeup. Before i discovered the make-up gurus I only used eyeliners, a little eyeshadow and mascara. On occasion I loved trying to match my eyeshadow or eyeliner but nothing to drastic. But now i want to try more. With this blog i want to be able to look back at my makeup journey.

A special thank you shoutout to Fafinettex3 (she was the 1st one i started to watch), Mommagee, Panacea81, Pursebuzz, iamgrape1119, natneagle and makeupbyrenren for inspiring me to try new things. I hope one day to be as good as all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi