Sunday, November 29, 2015

HPB Presents Monochromatic

Hello everyone!! It's time for another Hobby Polish Blogger Linkup. Hobby Polish Bloggers is a Facebook group nail bloggers who blog for fun or casually. Hobby Polish Bloggers offers resources for feedback, support and general conversation with other nail bloggers. This month our theme was monochromatic. I've done a few monochrome manis this month for another challenge group I',m in and haven't got tired of them yet. This time I went with a blue theme. I started with Sinful Colors Cold Leather. Once that was dry I used Bundle Monster Holiday Plate 1 to stamp on a snowflake using Revlon Cloud. Then on the tips of the snowflake I used Wet n Wild Wear Skinny Jeans I added dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi