Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Inspired by other hobby

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I don't have a post to share with you this morning. If I have the chance I'll post it later this week. For now be sure to check out the other twinsies to see their nails inspired by another hobby or interest besides nail polish. And a special welcome to all of our new Twinsies!


 
 

Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
 

Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 

 

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
 

 

Marisa at Polish Those Nails
 

Marisa at Polish Obsession
 

 

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
 

Claire at Kerruticles
 

 

Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 

Bridget at A Painted Nail
 

Amber at Nails Like Lace
 

Amanda at Fashion Footing
 

Amanda at Amandalandish
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi