Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday : technique not used in awhile

It's that time again...Twinsie Tuesday and this week our prompt is a technique that we like but haven't done for awhile.  The only thing that comes to mind is a dotticure. I started with Wet n Wild French White Creme then sponged on Sinful Colors RADiant. Once that was dry I used white acrylic paint to do my dots. I like using acrylic paint for my nail art because it dries fast and doesn't smear when I add my topcoat.
Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see what technique they did today. This is the last Twinsie Tuesday post until September so share some love and be sure to check back in the Fall.


  Savannah at Addicted to Polish
  Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
  ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
  Bridget at A Painted Nail
  Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi