Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday : neon

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's a bright day at least it is on the TT blogs because today our theme is neon. For today's nails I sponged on Sinful Colors Dream On, Salon Perfect Haute Pink, Loopy Lime, Yowza Yellow over a base of white. Then I stamped over with plate BP-07 and black polish.


Be sure to check out the other ladies to see their neon nails!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi