Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday : matte and shiny

Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Today the TT theme is matte and gloss. I'm also due to start this month's NCC theme of travel. I'm quite sure readers who know me know I love to travel to Disney. It's actually a dream to be able to go to every Disney park, but for now I've only been to Disney World.
Since Ive discovered nail art, Mickey heads are a must for my nails while on Disney property. So this would be a design I would wear when traveling to Disney.
I started with OPI The color of Minnie and then used WnW Black Creme on my two middle nails. Once black creme was dry on my middle nails, I added ellagee The Big Cheese. The yellow is acrylic paint.

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see their matte and shiny manicures.
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
 Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 ​Lisa at The Polish Playground
 Marisa at Polish Obsession
 Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 Tiffany at Polished To Precision

And be sure to check out the other traveling themed manicures for Nail Challenge Collaborative.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi