Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: shimmer (The FLASH)

Hello everyone!  This Tuesday I'm coming at you with a double theme for TT and NCC.  Twinsie Tuesday's theme is shimmer and Nail Challenge Collaborative is Heroes and Villains. 
I used Sinful Colors Hot Hot Heat (a shimmery red), Yellow Spotted (a yellow jelly packed with shimmer) and All About You (gold glitter but looks shimmery over red). The lighting bolts were done with yellow acrylic paint then topped with Yellow Spotted.  The thumbnail was topped with All About You and then I used acrylic paint to write "The Flash".
 Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see their shimmer manicures.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish




Check out the other Heroes and Villains nails.

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi