Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Artwork

Good morning peeps! Happy Tuesday! This week we're doing manicures inspired by artwork. I had a hard time picking out artwork that would actually resemble the art it was inspired by but I ended up picking Starry Night because I like stars.

I started with Sinful Colors Endless Blue and then used acrylic paint for all of the "art".



Alaina at The Little Canvas
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
 
Amanda at Fashion Footing
 
Amber at Nails Like Lace
 
Bridget at A Painted Nail
 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
 
 

Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
 
 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 
 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
 
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
 
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
 

4 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi