Sunday, January 18, 2015

Challenge Your Nail Art - Favorite Character

Hey all! Happy Winnie the Pooh Day! I started this challenge with the other members of the Challenge Your Nail art group on Friday. Only problem is that I forgot to post to my blog...oops. Today's theme is your favorite character from Winnie the Pooh.

My favorite character is Eeyore. He's been my favorite since middle school - can't really say why but I always liked him the most. For my manicure I started with Zoya Cristen. Then used Salon Perfect Plum for his ears and tail. His face and end of tail was done with acrylic paint.


3 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi