Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday : special Holiday double edition

Hey everyone, the Twinsies are back to bring a special edition double Holiday post. The prompt was to do two manicures, one Christmas and one Hanukkah.

Let's start with my Hanukkah manicure. I started with Salon Perfect Sugar cube on two fingers and China Glaze Blue Years Eve on the other two. Once those two polishes were dry, I added stripes to the white nails using Blue Years Eve, China Glaze Electric Beat and Salon Perfect silver glitter. On my blue nails, I used acrylic paint to make a menorah (well I tried) and Star of David. Then using the silver glitter, I went back and touched up the menorah.

For my Christmas manicure, I started with Sugar Cube on two fingers and Revlon Emerald on my other two fingers. I wanted to do something different so I attempted to do Christmas tree branches on my white nails using acrylic paint and over Emerald I used China Glaze Glitter all the way.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​ Marisa at Polish Obsession
Roisin at Cuti-CLUE-less
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi