Saturday, December 6, 2014

CYNA: 12 days - snowman

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on, let's go and play...." Because of my love for all things Disney, I'm sure you expected me to start with overused question. Seriously, how could I not. I even was going to try to do Olaf but I didn't want to butcher him. So I went for a simple snowman across my nails.

My index finger is China Glaze There's Snow one like you (Thanks Jessica!). This polish is disliked by most because it's clumpy and hard to work with but I like it for nail art. On my other nails, I used Sinful Colors Starry Night and painted my snowman with acrylic paint.


7 comments:

  1. Cute snowman nails these turned out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've positioned the snowman! I don't see positioning like that very often, and it looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, especially the angle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very clever! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi