Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday : I keep meaning to. ..

I keep meaning to...it's not another excuse but the theme of today's Twinsie Tuesday. I keep meaning to do A LOT of things I just don't get around to them these days. I could make a whole theme about manicures and other random life things I keep meaning to do but today I'll just focus on today. I've been wanting to do a "Halloween" themed manicure with the water decals I got from Walgreens. So I picked a polish, Wet n Wild Careful it's Vine-tage and paired it with some decals.

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

     Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I love the little haunted house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purple you used here. The scary house and bats are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to do a Halloween manicure too, I love what you came up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo!! This is super cute, Chichi! I love the purple background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This screams Halloween to me; great look!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi