Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday : Summer to Fall transition

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry my post is a little late, it was a bit of a lazy, crazy weekend. Today's TT theme is Summer to Fall transition. I decided to go with a "perfect" Fall color, Wet n Wild Careful It's Vine-tage. This is two coats without base or top coat. 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see their Summer to Fall Transitions nails
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

     Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 

8 comments:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi