Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: sideways French

Happy Tuesday! Today's theme is sideways French. After searching Google for the "proper way" to do this style, I figured I wouldn't nail it because it reminds me of a sideways ruffian and I fail at ruffians. But with all TT prompts, we should attempt something. I then decided to pair this style with the last prompt for the #busygirlnails challenge which is inspired by summer. So here is my sideways French inspired by Summer... These colors just POP against the white. And special thanks to fellow Twinsie Amanda for giving me these summer colors.

From pointer to pinky I'm wearing Salon Perfect Fired up Fuschia, Haute Pink, Traffic Cone, and Summer Escape. The white is Sugar Cube.


Be sure to check out the other Twinsies to see their take on Sideways French...

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

     Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 

7 comments:

  1. Nice bright colors to remind us that it's still summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors pop against that white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice. I like that you went with different colors on the nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I really like this take on the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used all different colors on the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ChiChi I love these!!! The different colors make it look so fresh and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how sporty this looks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi