Saturday, August 2, 2014

OMD2: Days 11-14

Instead of trying to catch up with individual posts for OMD2, I'll group them together. Individual posts were done on Instagram anyways.

Day 11 was rainbows, I've done several rainbow themed manicures so I wanted to do something I haven't done already. I decided to stamp rainbows in rainbow colors. The only 4 polishes I know I used for this was WnW White Creme, Revlon Grape, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow (new) and China Glaze It's a Trapeze.
 Day 12 was 3D and also the day my boyfriend's niece had her daughter. For the occasion, I wore Revlon Girly and Rimmel Wild Orchid. I used some rhinestones I picked up from Dollar Tree.
 Day 13 was my first attempt at ikat I used all elf polishes with the exception of white and black.

Day 14 was funky french I did Mickey ears as my French tip and topped it with China Glaze Fairy Dust which I received from Casey for my birthday.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments! If I don't reply to your comment right away, I definitely will as soon as I can.

If you can't see the DISQUS form for comments, click on the title of the blog.

Disqus for I'm just me...ChiChi